Latex Teen Montral
- Processing time: 2 – 3 weeks
- Approx. weight: 0,5 Kg.-0,7 Kg.
- Custom color (shown in photo: Unapainted off-white)
- Accessories showed in photo not included
- Latex Triangular jewels sold separately
- Can add strikes, spots, tattoos, etc., sold separately
- Perfect for Ahsoka Tano from Clone Wars and other characters
- Latex Prosthetic (unsuitable for allergic)
- Custom color OFF-WHITE (Light gray) BY DEFAULT
- Make your personalized Togruta asking other colors
- Filling (stuffed)
- Lightweight and resilient (resistant)
- Comfortable to wear
- Approx. length: Short version: 40 cm . Long lekkus: 80 cm. top to tip
- Approx. width: 30 cm width
- Approx. weight: 0,5 – 0,7 Kg.
How to put togruta headpiece
Latex Montral + Latex Triangular jewels
These photos was using the Tiny montral
Better if you not yet painted your face (saw that it is better to put it before painting the face orange).
Served with plenty of stuffing, remove filling by hand and try until you feel comfortable with it on you head. If you need more filler by having a very small head for being a children, use anything you think can serve.
Use prosthetic glue, I recommend Pros-aide, when dries is transparent.
Be sure to place it in the correct posture and right, or the front lekkus collide against your shoulders and show wrinkles (is elastic).
If you want to use in your child and don’t want to use glue, feel free to use it as a helmet, but it will not be as well adjusted.
Glue the triangular jewels correctly, central jewel is above the central mound, where your hair line would start.
Glue or put your Padawan braid (under the central jewel) (sorry for the “no canon” padawan braid, we had in a rush).
Glue the six triangular jewels.
Paint your face.
Long lekkus, Short lekkus
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.